Understanding Your Jeep® Cherokee Lease near Georgetown, TX
Here’s a guide on the pros and cons of buying and leasing a Jeep Cherokee.
Reasons to Get a Jeep Cherokee Lease
- Affordability: Leasing a new vehicle will almost always be a more affordable option than buying a new vehicle. For the set duration of your lease, your monthly payments will be significantly lower than paying back an auto loan.
- Less Maintenance: When you’re under a lease, almost all vehicle maintenance is the responsibility of your dealer. The warranty for leased vehicles is extensive, so you won’t have to foot the bill for any major repairs.
- New Models: Perhaps the best benefit of a lease, is that you’re always driving the newest model. When your current lease ends, you can always get a lease for a newer vehicle.
Reasons to Buy a Jeep Cherokee
- Ownership: By far the greatest advantage to buying a vehicle is that you can own a new vehicle. With a lease, you will make payments for the foreseeable future, or until your lease ends. But once you buy a vehicle and pay off your auto loan, you won’t have to keep making monthly payments.
- Customization: When you own a vehicle, you can add any upgrades, accessories, and parts you want. Under a lease, you cannot customize your vehicle since it’s not technically yours.
- Mileage Limit: Many leases limit just how much you can drive your vehicle. When you buy a car, there is no limit on your vehicle’s mileage.
Get a Jeep Cherokee Lease Today
Head to our Jeep finance center to work out the details of your new Jeep Cherokee lease. Visit soon!