The Best Tailgate Features to Look for in New RAM Trucks
Everyone knows that RAM trucks are some of the toughest and most dependable vehicles on the market right now. However, there is one other reason you should consider buying any of our RAM trucks for sale at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM. All RAM trucks come with a multitude of towing and tailgate features.
RAM Trucks: Multifunction Tailgate
- Loading and Unloading: The new multifunction tailgate on most RAM trucks, including the 2021 RAM 1500, allow you easy access. When you load and unload your gear, you won’t have to reach over the tailgate thanks to the split swing-away doors on the bed of your truck.
- 60/40 Doors: Unlike a traditional tailgate, the 60/40 doors on new RAM trucks swing open 88°. Now you can easily access the cargo in the bed of your truck. Even when you are trailering, the split swing-away doors give you versatility when loading.
- Strength: When the tailgate is down, it functions very similarly to a traditional tailgate and allows you to handle up to 2,000 lbs of cargo with no problem. No matter what, RAM trucks can handle any job you have.
- RamBox® Cargo Management System: Equipped with a 115-volt auxiliary outlet for power on the go, this cargo management system offers you a lockable, illuminated, and weather-proof storage space for the cargo in your truck bed. Minimize the risk of damage to your cargo with this new system.
- Kick-Out Bed Step: It’s easier than ever to climb into your truck bed. The new kick-out bed step deploys under your rear bumper so you can easily step up and down.
Shop for New RAM Trucks Today
Ready to browse our inventory of new and pre-owned RAM trucks for sale? Head to our Texas RAM dealership today to meet with our finance team and secure your deal. Visit today!