2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The 2020 RAM 1500 is capable of reaching up to 20 mpg city and 25 mpg highway when properly equipped with the 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and rear-wheel drive. And even when equipped with a different drivetrain, the RAM 1500 offers strong efficiency, providing best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy. Learn more about RAM 1500 mpg with our team at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! We’ll help you learn how you can save money at Round Rock gas pumps.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Overview
The 2020 RAM 1500 is available with three engine options, available with either rear or four-wheel drive. Browse RAM 1500 fuel economy by drivetrain below:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway
No matter which RAM 1500 trim levels appeal to you most, they ensure you get a truck that will save on fill-ups. And with a max 4×4 driving range of 624 miles, you’re sure to spend more time driving through Westlake and less time filling up. If you want to save even more at the pump, you can also check out our RAM EcoDiesel engine options.
What Is eTorque?
2020 RAM 1500 gas mileage is so impressive due in part to the advanced eTorque mild-hybrid system. Instead of using a traditional alternator, RAM 1500 eTorque models use a 48-volt belt-driven electric motor that’s charged by your engine. While a mild hybrid system might seem more suited to hybrid compacts, it actually helps improve payload and towing as much as it helps efficiency.
RAM 1500 Efficiency Systems
Many unique systems contribute to the RAM 1500’s excellent fuel economy:
- Transmission – This 8-speed automatic TorqueFlite transmission is tuned to shift for maximum RAM 1500 mpg and performance.
- Design – The 2020 RAM 1500 is designed to provide a low drag coefficient, as well provide impressive engine cooling.
- Active Air Dam – Standard in the RAM 1500 Rebel and non-air suspension models, this class-exclusive air dam lowers once the truck reaches 30 miles per hour.
Find the RAM 1500 for Sale at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Are you ready to experience RAM 1500 capability for yourself? Our team is ready to help you get behind the wheel today! Find your favorite RAM 1500 in our online inventory, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have about RAM 1500 gas mileage or configurations.
Want to learn more with the team at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram? Read up on liability insurance today, or find a used RAM 1500 to see how you can save on capability at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
Learn More at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
When you’re ready to find a truck that meets your needs, look to our experienced team of dealers at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM. The 2021 RAM 1500 is a full-size pickup truck that excels in just about everything – performance, capability, comfort, and technology. It also goes above and beyond to meet your towing…
It’s not everyday you come by a small SUV that can tackle just about any challenge you throw its way. The 2021 Jeep® Compass is as stylish as it is capable and our team at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM can’t wait to take you on a test drive. Look to our dealership near Georgetown,…
It’s about time you discovered a truck that works as hard as you do – meet the 2020 RAM 3500. This heavy duty model was made to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of its driver with a roaring performance, incredible strength, and undeniable reliability. Experience all that this beast has to offer with…