2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The 2020 RAM 1500 is capable of reaching up to 20 mpg city and 25 mpg highway when properly equipped with the 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and rear-wheel drive. And even when equipped with a different drivetrain, the RAM 1500 offers strong efficiency, providing best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy. Learn more about RAM 1500 mpg with our team at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! We’ll help you learn how you can save money at Round Rock gas pumps.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Overview
The 2020 RAM 1500 is available with three engine options, available with either rear or four-wheel drive. Browse RAM 1500 fuel economy by drivetrain below:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway
No matter which RAM 1500 trim levels appeal to you most, they ensure you get a truck that will save on fill-ups. And with a max 4×4 driving range of 624 miles, you’re sure to spend more time driving through Westlake and less time filling up.
What Is eTorque?
2020 RAM 1500 gas mileage is so impressive due in part to the advanced eTorque mild-hybrid system. Instead of using a traditional alternator, RAM 1500 eTorque models use a 48-volt belt-driven electric motor that’s charged by your engine. While a mild hybrid system might seem more suited to hybrid compacts, it actually helps improve payload and towing as much as it helps efficiency.
RAM 1500 Efficiency Systems
Many unique systems contribute to the RAM 1500’s excellent fuel economy:
- Transmission – This 8-speed automatic TorqueFlite transmission is tuned to shift for maximum RAM 1500 mpg and performance.
- Design – The 2020 RAM 1500 is designed to provide a low drag coefficient, as well provide impressive engine cooling.
- Active Air Dam – Standard in the RAM 1500 Rebel and non-air suspension models, this class-exclusive air dam lowers once the truck reaches 30 miles per hour.
Find the RAM 1500 for Sale at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Are you ready to experience RAM 1500 capability for yourself? Our team is ready to help you get behind the wheel today! Find your favorite RAM 1500 in our online inventory, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have about RAM 1500 gas mileage or configurations.
Want to learn more with the team at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram? Read up on liability insurance today, or find a used RAM 1500 to see how you can save on capability at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
Learn More at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
New RAM 1500 for Sale InventoryContact Us The new 2020 RAM 1500 has hit the Austin market, and drivers who want the latest version of this classic truck have a lot of options when it comes to trim levels. The 2020 RAM comes with the following options: 2020 RAM 1500 Tradesman 2020 RAM 1500 Big…
The Jeep Wrangler offers legendary off-roading performance, and the new 2020 Jeep Wrangler packs an incredible interior to keep up. From the comfort of a fully-loaded cabin, you can easily handle your Westlake commute or traverse the road less-traveled near Round Rock. The exterior style and design of the Wrangler will allow you to stand out…
You already know that a Jeep Wrangler offers unmistakable styling known the world around. But what Jeep Wrangler colors best represent your lifestyle and personality? If you’ve been wondering, “what colors does the Wrangler come in?” you’re not alone! Our team at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram will help you choose between Jeep Wrangler color options so you can…