Discover the 2021 Jeep® Grand Cherokee Towing Capacity in Austin, TX.
Looking to get behind the wheel of the 2021 Jeep® Grand Cherokee? By far the greatest asset of this vehicle is the impressive Jeep Grand Cherokee tow capacity.
Power and performance are evident in this new Jeep SUV available at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. Here are some of the most impressive towing features in the new Jeep Grand Cherokee.
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Towing Capacity & Engines
The most important determinant of your vehicle’s towing capacity is its engine. Luckily, the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee has four engine options to choose from:
- 3.6-liter V6 Engine: 3,500 lb. towing capacity
- 5.7-liter V8 HEMI® Engine: 7,200 lb. towing capacity
- 6.4-liter V8 SRT® HEMI® Engine: 7,200 lb. towing capacity
- 6.2-liter Supercharged HEMI® V8 SRT Engine: 7,200 lb. towing capacity
Towing Features in the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
While the multiple engines in the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee contribute to its astonishing performance, it’s the towing features that make this vehicle so impressive.
Here are a few of our favorite towing features that give your vehicle more power:
- Trailer Sway Control: In challenging road conditions, this feature improves your vehicle’s grip to improve handling.
- New High-Performance Brembo Brakes: Only available on the Trackhawk® and SRT® trim levels, these Brembo brakes feature two-piece vented rotors, 15-inch front rotors, and six-piston calipers.
- Hill Descent Control: When driving on a steep hill, this feature automatically applies the brakes to help you accelerate at a steady pace while you tow.
- Hill Start Assist: Move up hills safely with this feature which provides you with enough power to prevent you from rolling backward.
Experience the Jeep Grand Cherokee Towing Capacity Today
Talk with the team at our Texas Jeep dealership to learn more about the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee. We can answer all of your questions about service, performance, and more. Visit today!