2019 Jeep Cherokee Interior Features
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee interior offers drivers from Westlake and beyond an array of amenities and space to give their daily drives mode convenience and entertainment. No matter if you’re looking for cutting-edge technology features or ample cargo space, the new Jeep Cherokee provides. Explore the interior of this Jeep SUV, then make your way to Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for a test drive!
Jeep Cherokee Interior Dimensions and Space
No matter if you’re only driving as far as the nearest grocery store or traveling outside of Leander, There’s plenty of room for any type of cargo you need to bring with or bring home. And with the standard 60/40 split-folding rear seat, you can change the seating arrangement to maximize space. Interior dimensions are as follows:
- Up to 24.6 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 54.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Additionally, there are several small storage spaces throughout the cabin, and even a hidden load floor in the rear cargo area.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Comfort Features
While having plenty of space is a plus, being comfortable is a bit more important. And with the Jeep Cherokee interior, you won’t have to compromise either. The Cherokee provides many amazing comfort features to make sure your ride is smooth and cozy with features including:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control: Lets you adjust the temperature to your desired setting while your front passenger can stay comfortable at their own setting.
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: Achieve optimal comfort thanks to heated and ventilated seating.
- Heated Steering Wheel: Nothing is worse than holding on to a cold steering wheel; with the Jeep Cherokee, you don’t have to worry about that anymore!
- Memory Settings: If multiple people in your family will be driving the Cherokee, store their unique seating, radio station, and side mirror position settings, and easily switch back with the touch of a button.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Technology Features
The new Cherokee also provides plenty of features to keep you entertained and connected on Round Rock roads. These features include:
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with an 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Alpine® Premium Sound System
- Customizable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Two USB and an auxiliary port
Experience the Jeep Cherokee Interior at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The best way to experience the new Jeep Cherokee interior is to set up a test drive at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We can also talk financing! Browse our inventory of new Jeep Cherokee models, peruse our new vehicle specials, and drive off in your favorite Jeep Cherokee trim level. Contact Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram with any questions, to get the process started today, or even to learn about the best BBQ in Austin, TX.
More From Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
There are eight 2020 Jeep Wrangler configurations for you to choose from, all of which offer world-class capability. Whether you’re interested in the base-model Wrangler Sport, or the beefed-up Wrangler Rubicon, you’ll have access to the exact model you need. But which of the available 2020 Jeep Wrangler trim levels is right for your Leander…
U.S. News and World Report compiled a list of the best SUVs, and ranked the 2019 Jeep Cherokee in the top 15! And it’s clear why critics and Westlake-area drivers alike love it so much. To help you discover how one can transform your Leander drives, our team has compiled the key features for all…
The 2020 RAM 1500 is capable of reaching up to 20 mpg city and 25 mpg highway when properly equipped with the 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and rear-wheel drive. And even when equipped with a different drivetrain, the RAM 1500 offers strong efficiency, providing best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy. Learn more about RAM 1500…